"Pass 2 Class" Student Transit Ticket Program
What is Pass 2 Class?
Pass 2 Class is an established program that offers free public transit passes for students in West Contra Costa County to encourage the use of buses to and from school. The Pass 2 Class program reduces traffic congestion and air pollution in the community by reducing the number of trips made by parents to take students to school.
Pass 2 Class Eligibility Requirements
An online application much be submited by a parent / guardian.
- The father / mother / guardian must agree to have your student take the bus to travel to school instead of driving students to and from school.
- Students must be registered in a public or private school (grades 1-12) located in Crockett, El Cerrito, El Sobrante, Hercules, Kensington, Pinole, Richmond, Rodeo or San Pablo.
- The father / mother / guardian must agree to complete a follow up survey to determine the effectiveness of the Pass2Class program.
- Applications will be available online from August 1 to October 7, 2016. Completed applications must be submitted during that window period.
- Each student is eligible to receive two (2) 12-ride WestCAT -OR- one (1) free local AC Transit 31-day pass
- Limited to three (3) students per household. Passes do not expire.
- Falsifying any information on this application will disqualify you from the program and ALL Pass 2 Class 511 Contra Costa programs.
- 511 Contra Costa Pass2Class program has the right to make any changes to the eligibility requirements of the program and program rules at any time without prior notice.
- The transit tickets will be sent directly to the student’s home address listed on the application.
Visit www.pass2class.org for more information about the program.