Transportation Demand Management (TDM)
WCCTAC manages the Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Program for West County
- 511 Contra Costa is a comprehensive Transportation Demand Management (TDM) program that promotes alternatives to the single occupant vehicles.
- Delegated by MTC for Employer Outreach for Contra Costa
- We encourage what we call “green commutes”
- Commute options include carpooling, vanpooling, telecommuting, biking, public transit, and walking.
- Reduce Traffic Congestion in West Contra Costa County
- Improve air quality
- SOV and VMT reductions translate directly to emissions reduction
- Maximize existing transportation infrastructure
- Fill empty-seat capacity in vehicles
- Support Climate Action Plans
- Support Sustainable Community Strategies
- Countywide Guaranteed Ride Home Program
- Outreach (Website/511 Info)
- Commute Trip Reduction Activities
- Other Support Programs
All TDM programs services/incentives are supported through grant funding provided by TFCA and Measure J.