Board of Directors
The current WCCTAC Board members are:
Each member agency appoints its own representative(s) to the WCCTAC Board. The city of Richmond appoints three representatives. The Richmond alternate serves as alternate for all three Richmond representatives.
WCCTAC members also serve on the Contra Costa Transportation Authority (CCTA). CCTA is the countywide governing body for Measures C and J as well as state, regional, and federal transportation revenues that are allocated to Contra Costa County. CCTA also serves as the county’s Congestion Management Agency (CMA).
* CCTA Representative (2019-21 term)
** CCTA Representative (2018-20 term)
*** CCTA Alternative
WCCTAC Board of Directors Guiding Documents:
- WCCTAC Board of Directors Rules and Procedures
- WCCTAC Joint Powers Agreement - 2003 document that formed the current WCCTAC structure and powers
- 2019 WCCTAC Technical Advisory Committee and Board Meeting Calendar
- Fiscal Year 2018-19 Budget